RC3D Commercial and Residential Design, a Dallas, TX based firm, has an opening for a Designer:
All resumes MUST be mailed to:
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Operate Computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using CAD equipment and software.
- Represent architect on construction site ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections under architect's supervision.
- Candidate MUST have a Bachelor of Science and demonstrated ability using Computer-Assisted Design Software.
No phone calls, faxes, e-mails or walk-ins will be considered.
- RC3D Commercial and Residential Design
10246 Midway Rd, Suite 203
Dallas, TX, 75229
RC3D Career Benefits
RC3D Commercial and Residential Design offers a wide range of career paths and a very competitive benefits package.
We also offer a relaxed and friendly working atmosphere.
News and Feeds